Trustees, staff and financial information
Pears Foundation is run by the Pears family, with the support of a full-time professional team.
- Trevor Pears CMG (Executive Chair)
- Mark Pears CBE
- David Pears
- Amy Braier, Director
- Bridget McGing, Deputy Director
- Kari Holtung, Programme Director
- Dina Gidron, Israel representative
- Maggie Bergman, Administrator
- Sophie Roland, Personal Assistant to Trevor Pears CMG
- Ian Shaw, Finance Director
- Rabbi Shoshana Boyd Gelfand,JHub Director
Pears Foundation has a full time staff team, supported by expert consultants, who proactively research areas of interest, creating strategic plans and taking the initiative where new thinking is required or where we believe there are important unexplored opportunities. Please note that we do not accept applications for funding.
Pears Foundation is grateful for the HR, Finance and IT support provided by the William Pears Group.
We are looking for a paid intern, closing date 9am on Monday 24th August. Job description: Pears Foundation Internship 2015
Registered Charity No: 1009195
More information about the Foundation is available on the Charity Commission website
Our latest annual accounts are also available here:
Annual Accounts 2014
Annual Accounts 2013
Annual Accounts 2012